Network disasters can strike at any time. Megalo Technologies in Branson, MO, can help you be prepared so that you can get your business network back up and running in no time.
Why You Need to Have a Disaster Recovery Plan
Network disasters are massively expensive. If your network outage is caused by a physical disaster like fire or flood, you have to replace your hardware. But even if your network devices are intact, you face the costs associated with:
- Lost productivity
- Lost business resulting from communication outages with clients
- Lost data, which may be impossible to recreate
The expense of recovering from network disasters often bring businesses down. In fact, the majority of businesses that face a physical disaster close their doors within five years, many of them much sooner.
Having a network disaster recovery plan minimizes the expenses associated with network failure and reconfiguration. And reduced expenses to restart operations may be the difference between survival and business failure.
Reliable Disaster Recovery Services
Megalo Tech provides comprehensive disaster recovery solutions. We deliver cloud-based backup services that:
- Automatically create an image of your network at a pre-set interval (e.g. every five minutes, every hour)
- Automatically backs-up all the data stored on your network
All backup information is stored in the cloud where it can be accessed from anywhere in the event of disaster. That means:
- You can have a functioning network available within minutes of an outage
- You can run your business from a temporary location and have access to all your programs and files
- We can recreate a network in a fraction of the time it would take to rebuild it from scratch
Let Megalo Tech prepare your business to survive network disasters. Contact us to learn more about disaster recovery and for a full recommendation report tailored to your business’ needs.